Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Its been a while

So ANNIE is this weekend. Are we ready? I don't know but I sure hope we pull it out. It has been going well except for a few characters.....

It's a busy life here at the theatre. We are here alot! Between building sets, rehearsals and other acts that come in it gets pretty crazy but, I cant think of anything that I would rather be doing.

Some days I wonder.....maybe working with troubled kids at the middle school would be better but then I say to myself...you have been waitin for an opportunity like this so dont let those days get to you.

Lee Greenwood will be here next weekend. I don't think i have heard enough about setting up the lights for that yet. If I hear it some more I will probably be alot happier. Well im gonna get back to work.

See ya at ANNIE

No comments:

Post a Comment