Monday, November 16, 2009

Annie was a success. Thank you Lord!

Lee Greenwood wasnt as bad as I thought he was gonna be. I ran spot light for that show which was pretty fun. It was pretty tiresome considering you stand holding a light still for 2 hrs but it was still fun.

The theater is doing pretty well. Especially the shows that the Overlook Theatre Company puts on. Next show on the list is The Velveteen Rabbit. It should do well. Everyone in the cast knows what they're doing so its a breeze. Just have to keep focused.

There is alot going on but my job is still great and I love it. Thanks again Scotty and Phil for this opportunity

1 comment:

  1. Well, Samuel...it's been a year since your last post. Isn't about time for an update? (Not that I don't see you every day)
    ;)

    ReplyDelete